Camurus is a Swedish research-based pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative and long-acting medicines for the treatment of severe and chronic conditions, including opioid dependence, pain, cancer, and endocrine disorders. New drug products are based on our proprietary FluidCrystal ® drug delivery technologies with the purpose to deliver improved quality of life, treatment outcomes and resource utilization. The company’s share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker “CAMX”. For more information, visit camurus.com.
At Camurus you will get the opportunity to work with committed colleagues in a team with good atmosphere, where the employees support and care for each other. Camurus is an innovative company that is currently expanding and establishing in new markets.
Reporting to the Medical Director UK & Ireland and working closely in cross-collaboration with the Country Lead you will be part of a field-based team to drive product education within the opioid dependence space. This will be delivered via best practice sharing and acting as the disease area expert to identify efficiencies and improve patient outcomes across Scotland.
· Delivering expert training and support to health care professionals within the defined territory across Scotland
· Cross-functional close collaboration with colleagues to identify and engage services in need of additional training support
· Assist with global and regional Medical Affairs activities via local and international conference and meetings attendance
· Act as the disease area expert whilst delivering product training and education
· Identify key opportunities to improve patient care and retention via gathering in-depth knowledge of individual sites and services
· Identification and mapping of key external experts in alignment with field based activities
· Pro-active engagement for product education and best practice sharing within a clinical setting
· To ensure best practice with compliance and SOPs whilst upholding company values
· Bachelor or Masters degree in Life Science or Nursing qualification is preferred
· Nursing registration with Midwifery Council
· Experience delivering treatment of opioid dependence
· 3+ Years experience as an Addictions Nurse within the NHS or Private Health sectors
· Demonstrate and maintain up to date expertise in relevant treatment guidelines
· Soft interpersonal skills; showing empathy and understanding of the challenges faced by patients being treated for opioid dependence
· Excellent communications skills delivered in a confident and professional manner
· Creative approach to problem solving whilst being a key team player
· Ability to work on own initiative with a solution focused approach
· Proven track record of delivering high quality education and training programmes within a healthcare environment
· Deep understanding of the chosen disease area
· Understanding of ABPI code and MHRA Blue Guide
Opportunities for you
This is a great time to join a highly dynamic company during a very exciting phase of growth. The position offers an international work environment and corporate culture, with the possibility for individual development and growth. This position is based in Scotland.
The application process is ongoing, so apply with your cv and cover letter as soon as possible via the ”apply here” button. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
Read more about how Camurus will process your personal details here.