Camurus is a Swedish research-based pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative and long-acting medicines for the treatment of severe and chronic conditions, including opioid dependence, pain, cancer, and endocrine disorders. New drug products are based on our proprietary FluidCrystal ® drug delivery technologies with the purpose to deliver improved quality of life, treatment outcomes and resource utilization. The company’s share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker “CAMX”. For more information, visit camurus.com.
At Camurus you will get the opportunity to work with committed colleagues in a team with good atmosphere, where the employees support and care for each other. Camurus is an innovative company that is currently expanding and establishing in new markets.
We are looking for a Senior Statistician/Programmer with great CDISC-knowledge and ability to drive statistical activities. If you’re passionate and dedicated, Camurus is an excellent company for you.
· Provide input to relevant section in the Clinical Trial Protocol and approve/sign off.
· Lead or write SAP for a trial and for other non-study analysis of data and sign off.
· Review and approve/sign off Clinical Trial Reports
· Provide statistical input to clinical programs, study designs and sample size calculation
· Program statistical analyses on clinical data
· Oversight and QC of CRO deliverables regarding biometrics activities
· Support with statistical/programming input to regulatory interactions
· Develop internal statistical/programming processes
· Provide CDISC input to programming activities
· University degree in statistics.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Statistics and CDISC-Programming in the pharmaceutical industry or at a clinical CRO (see also educational requirements above).
· Programming in SAS
· Analysis expertise in using various statistical models/methods
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Structured and organized
· Team player
· Knowledge in IT systems SAS and Microsoft Office
· Fluent in written and spoken English
The role is based at HQ in Lund, Sweden.
Opportunities for you
This is a great time to join a highly dynamic company during a very exciting phase of growth. The position offers an international work environment and corporate culture, with the possibility for individual development and growth.
Camurus has approximately 175 employees with the head office located in Lund. The corporate culture is driven by innovation, strong collaboration internally and externally, ownership, quality, and passion about realizing our ideas to achieve our patient-centric vision.
Information and application
This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity. The application process is ongoing, so apply with your cv and cover letter as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
For more information about this job-opening, please contact recruitment consultant Tobias Lorentzon at TOBLOR Consulting, phone: +46 735 11 10 60. You apply for this position through TOBLOR’s career site, https://career.toblor.se/, by uploading your CV and personal letter. For more information about Camurus, please visit: https://www.camurus.com/.
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
Read more about how Camurus will process your personal details here.